Sunday, October 15, 2006

Socky Goodness

I have 1 and 1/2 pairs of Black Bunny sock goodness.

Falling Leaves in Kiss are finished:


That's one of my dogs, Georgia, supervising the photography.

And here's a detail of Falling Leaves. I loved the pattern, but would use a more forgiving bind-off next time. The toe-up thing was fine, but I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm a cuff-down gal.



And here is 1/2 of a pair of Pomatomus (Pomatomi?) in Lagoon. As you might know from Cookie's description of the Pomatomus pattern, it fish-inspired, so I am going for a whole aquatic theme here with the pattern and the yarn. These are for mom for Christmas before she heads off to the Keys. I am LOVING this pattern. I would absolutely make these again.

For more, including a photo of Georgia shamelessly rolling on Falling Leaves, you can check out www.gonzoknitting.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home