Monday, October 02, 2006

My first (definitely not last) BB project is complete



...Two perfectly unmatched socks! I decided to begin the second sock (left) at a different point in the colorway and loved the effect. I had also grown to loved the way the first sock had developed a striped effect. The result is my first Black Bunny project complete - AND they are my favorite socks that I have ever knit.

I will post some other photos on my blog - http://thekniterella.blogspot.com

This colorway - Cornucopia is amazing! I tried to make sure the pic represents the true colors.

Carol - you are definitely my dyemistress of choice!

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Gorgeous socks. Amazing.

12:17 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

Cornucopia, you say? I'm off to email Carol...
The socks are fantastic.

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home