Saturday, October 14, 2006

Black Bunny Sweater for Dulaan

I actually finished this toddler sweater two weeks ago but just got around to posting the pic on here. It's a romney blend worsted weight yarn in "Plum Jam" colorway that waited a whole month for me in the Black Bunny etsy store. As you can see, it's a simple roll cuff raglan, but I just love it. I didn't have any little ones to knit for, so I made it to send to Dulaan Project. I have enough yarn left over, too, to make a matching hat to go with it.

092906Dulaan_sweater

3 Comments:

Blogger omly said...

It came out really nice, and the Dulaan project is one that is near to my heart as well. Great job!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful job and gorgeous colors! And a worthy charity, too. Good on ya!

5:34 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Just beautiful. The recipient will love it.

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home