Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sarcelle C'est Fini!

Please ignore the rat's nest on my head (what's up with the dreads in the back of my head!!!! - I swear I showered this morning!), and my butt - but here is Sarcelle, blowing in the wind -





Isn't the Bunny beautiful??? Brandon Mabley, who happened to stop by Rosie's tonight during knitting circle, certainly thought so - he loved the pattern, he loved the yarn, and hmmmm... you think our girl Carol has a future????

Thanks so much Carol for the beautiful yarn!!!! I can't wait to get my next fix - a special order of Mindy's Acorns for the Forest Path Stole from Interweave Knits.

4 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

OMG that is beautiful! And yes, I think our Carol is going places. I had to put "Acorns" aside, it wasn't doing what I wanted it to, and Traffic Cone kept calling to me- I'll post about that soon. Again, that is really gorgeous!

5:25 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Absolutely fabulous - and the tutorial on your site is VERY good! Everyone who sees Carol's work covets it.

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful--so beautiful that I want one too!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Elysbeth said...

Beautiful! Now of course I want one also. Carol is definitely going places.

And also got a little curl envy going on too.

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home