Thursday, September 07, 2006

OK, I've changed my mind ...

Yesterday I had a revelation regarding my project, which was, that although it is something I want to knit with my Raspberry Swirl yarn, I was unrealistic to think that I could concentrate on something like Icarus when I have two other projects going that have upcoming deadlines (they are both gifts).

So, although I really do plan on giving the Icarus shawl a try with said yarn, I will postpone it until I can really give it some serious attention. Instead, I will make myself a pair of socks with this Black Bunny yarn, called Parrot:



I absolutely *love* the colors in this yarn, and it's really soft. The fact that the socks will actually be for me will just be icing on the cake!

OK, back to work. (Oh, please, like you've never done personal stuff when you're at work!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Fantastic colors in that Parrot! Any thoughts as to your sock pattern?

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That colorway is fabulous! I just know my daughter would love a pair of socks made from it!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Nikkita Auerbauch said...

Oh, those colors just make me want to whip up a pitcher of margaritas! Won't that yarn make great socks to wear on a bad day?

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home