Friday, September 01, 2006

hop hop hop...forgot my yarn in Philly

Hey all! I'm a dork! I forgot an ENTIRE BAG of yarn (TRAVESTY!) I was supposed to be bringing on vacation---including my Black Bunny lace weight in Conch. Carol-love is dying me two more skeins which I'm going to make into Icarus, but this skein was going to be something lacey and lovely for best fried/new bride annie...and now I can't even take a photo, or cast-on...so I guess it is planning stages. Any suggestions for a scarf/shawl/stole to make with around 800 yards of the most gorgeous hand dyed yarn (love you Carol!)?? Wendy made it safely to the Cape yesterday---we stopped at two yarn shops along the way from Providence. We will be sure to discuss these on the podcast...until then, keep on hopping!

KNITTY DELICIOUS

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I feel your pain. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail. Post office says that it arrived in Boston 2! days ago but it hasn't made it to my mailbox yet. Just bought some laceweight from Rosie's and once that arrives I'm going to cast on Kiri (alltangledup.com) with it. Might change my mind before then though. So many patterns...

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home