Thursday, September 07, 2006

More Yarn for Me!

I just ordered some gorgeous blue laceweight! I can't wait for it to get here, because I'm going to take it into my LYS and show it off during next month's lace class. I think everyone will be positively pea-green with envy!

On the sock front: I almost closed the first toe today. I worked up the toe in the pattern I'm using and decided it had an elvish quality which reminded me of Legolas or Jack Frost. That's not the look I'm going for in these socks, so I'm re-working it a bit to suit me. I'll post a picture of finished sock #1 as soon as it's done.

I love seeing everyone's BBF creations!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Quick knitting! My socks seem to go so slowly, especially the foot. Can't wait to see it.

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home