Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Black bunny is a wild animal


WOW - This black bunny turned tigress!

The colors are so much nicer than they appear in the photo... I would perhaps have preferred the color placement at the previous gauge. I love the yarn, I love the pattern - perhaps they are not meant to be together. At any rate, I am pushing forward and have cast on #2 and if I ever doubt my choice, I slip the sock on and the doubts dissipate.

P.S. My mom and daughter are fighting over these, I will have to hide them when I am finally finished

5 Comments:

Blogger Ween said...

VERY Cool!

Gina

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's lovely! What pattern are you using?

7:21 AM  
Blogger Knittah said...

Yummy delicious!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

The pattern is from an old Stahl Sche Wolle Socka cotton booklet - No. 26. design 24 - - I couldn't find a link anywhere, but it was copyright 1999. It has quite a few fabulous sock patterns included

8:11 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

Wow! I really, really like that. If you get tired of your mother and daughter fighting over them, my address is...

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home