Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Mission Accomplished


DSCN0022
Originally uploaded by amarshall102.
I'm ready to HOP! I've got 2 skeins of BBF 100% Superwash DK Merino in the Grape Juice colorway. Why Grape Juice, I don't know as it is the most luscious varigated blue I have ever seen, exactly perfect, I love it, love it, love it. Must have a finishing party to get some old things off the needles before I start on this project, but my fingers are itchin' to knit some Black Bunny. What will it be, what will it be, I'm thinking a Forest Canopy shawl from Susan Pierce Lawrence...but I'm open to suggestions.

2 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

That is incredibly gorgeous. Whatever you make with that, it wants to be for me...

7:27 PM  
Blogger Elysbeth said...

Mindy, get in line, it needs to be for me.

Seriously, beautiful colours!

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home