Monday, October 29, 2007

Spinners unite: roving update Tuesday

Howdy everyone!
I'm trying to get back on track, and I've got 6 batches of lovely roving I'll be listing tomorrow (Tuesday, October 30th) at around 11:30 a.m. Here's what I've got:

  • One batch of Corrideale in golden and pumpkin tones;

  • Two batches of Blue-Faced Leicester, one in turquoise, cobalt and cream; one in bright greens (emerald, kelly, nearly lime)

  • One batch of Finn, in purples, deep rose, mauves

  • Two batches of a great Border Leicester/mohair blend, one is dreamy grayish blue, the other is deep rose, purple, plum, almost maroon with cream (I am spinning some of this blend in a different color and it spins like a dream! Easy for newbies, too)




Each is approximately 8 ounces, $18 plus shipping.

Next week, I'll be doing a big yarn update. I'm hoping to have more merino/tencel sock yarn (it has such a gorgeous sheen!), and I've got a few leftover skeins of the Rideau Arcott blend sock yarn from Canada. We'll see what else I can tempt you with...

Thanks! And don't forgot to post your projects -- I love seeing them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home