Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I finished something!!!!


I am horribly embarassed to say that this is my very first BBF finished object - the Montego Bay scarf from Interweave Knits Summer 2007. I can't believe it's taken me this long. I've been hoarding sock yarn and laceweight for almost a year but this silk is unbelievable. I started this on June 24th and finished it this morning. It's 70in long and about 9in wide (but both change dramatically since the pattern is stretchy). I modified the fringe from braided to loose & knotted. I love this scarf. I only wish it didn't make me completely overdressed on the pre-school run...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

oooh - pretty. I was eyeing that pattern!

12:00 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

gorgeous!!! i've got big plans for my gilt silk. and i totally get the stashing her yarn thing...

7:50 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

So you got one of the other silks, Mindy? Should have known! Do tell what your plans are. I've got half a skein of silk leftover. Any ideas?

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home