Thursday, June 14, 2007

New yarn tryout in next update....

Hi loyal Bunny Hoppers!
Next update will be Monday at around 12ish. Got to give those West Coasters a chance...

I've got some roving, 1 or 2 worsted weight skeins, superwash sock yarn, a couple of wool/nylon skeins and three batches of a new yarn. I did these as a kind of trial, to see how they look and if you guys are interested in me dyeing more. Here's a little hint:



You'll have to be patient with me in the next few weeks -- I've got a major deadline and things are crazy here. I'm dyeing as fast as I can!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

West Coasters are used to getting up pretty early in the morning to do business with East Coasters, but the later update time is appreciated!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

You know, last update, someone specifically asked me to push back the start time. I guess they must use their work computer and they didn't want to show up at 6 am! (Believe me, I truly appreciate that people are interested enough to care about start times.)

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The later time is much appreciated, gives me a fighting chance! :)

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home