Monday, July 09, 2007

Diagonal Cross Rib Socks


Diagonal Cross Rib Socks - Verbena Black Bunny


It has been awhile since I've completed a pair of socks and these may be my favorite yet. It could be the fact that I benefited from someone de-stashing on Ebay (I jumped on this yarn!), maybe it is the fit, it is probably because both socks are finished -yay! I just grafted the second toe while waiting for my daughter to get home from a late movie. Oh, I barely had a smidge of yarn left over - I was sweating it!

Sock particulars:

Pattern: Diagonal Cross Rib Socks - Favorite Socks 25 Timeless Designs from Interweave

Needles: Sz 2 for upper leg; Sz 1 for lower leg and foot

Changes: Shortened the leg from 8" to 7"

Finished sock 1 - 7/5/07

Finished sock 2 - 7/9/07-ish

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I love that pattern and the socks look great!

5:59 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

very lovely socks!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Windyridge said...

Your handpainted stuff is gorgeous and I love your socks.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home