Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Blooms and hurricane

Hi all! I finally can post a pair of completed socks...they were for my Bloomin' Feet II swap. Carol dyed some fingering yarn specifically for a shawl but I broke out the yarn to use because the colors were perfect for my pal. The pattern is Rock the Stars by Stefanie Japel for Scout's Indie Swag I.






Next up are the in progress shots for my Hurricane Sock pal in true sock yarn in the Primavera colorway. Pattern is Circle of Friendship.





I turned on my knitting group to Black Bunny so you will probably be seeing some other posts from Florida folks.


More photos at my blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger EriKa said...

Nice ones!!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Gorgeous, Phoebe!!

And thanks for the referrals...;)

3:33 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

Pretty, pretty.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home