Thursday, April 26, 2007

Super-duper sock yarnapalooza on Monday

I've got lots of sock yarns drying and I'll do an update Monday morning. I've got wool/nylon and merino/silk drying, and am hoping to get at least a couple of skeins of superwash merino done if my shipment arrives today. I'll try to get some preview shots posted this weekend. There are also a couple of laceweight stragglers and some roving.

The next weekend after this one is Maryland Sheep and Wool, and just like last year, I'm going to try to find some small producers of unbleached wool, particularly the rarer sheep breeds. Last year, people seemed pretty interested in trying some of these out, so I'll make it an annual tradition, dyeing up some one-offs and putting them in the shop.

Hope you're all knitting merrily away! I just turned the heel on my second sock in BBF superwash merino and I'm enjoying getting a chance to knit with my yarns instead of just sending them out to all of you!

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

Yippee- a sock yarn "fix"! And yes, I am knitting happily away, thank you very much.
Maryland Sheep & Wool- can't wait. Deep-fried-Oreos, here I come...

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home