Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Howdee from Tampa

I've watched over the weeks and been quite envious of all of the lovely Black Bunny that keeps hopping up on this site. And now I'm the proud owner of some yummy fiberlicious sock yarn of my own. 1,200 yards of blues, periwinkles and purple will be used for Maude and any leftover has been called by my 11-year old son (aka the Energizer Bunny) for a new pair of handmade socks. I will definitely post with progress pictures but I leave you with the yarn next to our 13-year old cat.


4 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

What an absolutely gorgeous feline! Is she a ragdoll? Persian? Himalaya? Whatever she is, she looks mah-velous. Especially for an AARP-card-carrying kitty....

9:17 AM  
Blogger Phoebe said...

She's a Himalayan and actually weighs 2 1/2 lbs!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the hopalong! I can't wait to see your Maude.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Should be a gorgeous Maude! Can't wait to see your progress.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home