Saturday, December 16, 2006

Stella!!




Is the tentative name of this new lovely from The Smith Island Pattern Factory.
I know, I know. I had fallen off the Black Bunny wagon for a while, but I have finally figured out what I'm doing with this massive amount of INSANELY bright yarn. It was a painful process, but I have now mastered the 36 row repeat and the repeat and I are now friendly enough that I watched movies and knit at the same time today. It will have some sort of wide pointy edging around the side and something at the top...I just don't know what yet. But I have a deadline, so hopefully I'll have a better idea tomorrow.

7 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

That's really beautiful! How am I going to keep up with all the great patterns that you keep writing??

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let us know when you post the pattern! I want a Stella of my own!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great, I love the geometeric pattern.

2:17 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

Oh that is incredible!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Courtney, you rock!

And you couldn't possibly know that my great-grandmother was named Stella. (Honest to God.) FYI: I also had relatives named Bertha, Gertude and Letha, and my grandmother's first name was Czeslawa, just in case you need to name another one...

6:29 PM  
Blogger Knitty Delicious said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT...I'd be happy to test knit! KnittyD

6:55 AM  
Blogger Elysbeth said...

Very Nice! Thank you for sharing your creative vision with us. And being nice enough that they grow up to be patterns, not just things we can't have :)

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home