Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Let me tempt you



with visions of some lovely 90% alpaca, 10% silk laceweight yarn. It's really lovely!


Unbelievably soft, and the silk makes it take the color beautifully. I've only got five hanks of it (each is about 10 oz/1200 yds) but I'm ordering more this week since it's such a winner. I'll be listing the five skeins tonight (Wednesday, December 27th) at around 6 p.m. (EST). I've got some other new lovelies to play with, so I'll keep you posted.

Another giveaway!

Let's end the year on a happy note: I'll give away a Black Bunny T-shirt to a random Bunnyhopper on New Year's Eve. I'll draw a name at around noon.

Thanks for your support!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

The colors are beautiful. Now, to try and snag a skein...

5:29 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Dear Lord! How am I supposed to knit from stash when you keep coming up with more and more gorgeous products!!! I think I'll be lurking etsy as well but will probably be unlucky as that's feeding time at the zoo at chez Roe.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home