Monday, September 11, 2006

Celestine Progress


Have you ever had a project you couldn't wait to finish and show off to folks?

This is one of them for me. Usually, I am so bored by a project by the end of it, I have to put it away for a few months before I will even wear it out in public. But this project, I can see I will be thrilled to show everyone and anyone who asks abot it at Rhinebeck, or anywhere else, for that matter.



This is a little over 200 rows of knitting, and it's moving on a little more quickly now.

The two lace patterns I'm using for the Celestine Shawl are both surprisingly easy. Since they both have different number of rows in the repeat, it requires that I do a little calculation to figure out which row I'm on in both patterns, but overall, the knitting of this shawl is fun and easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home