Wednesday, April 04, 2007

BBF Mailing list

Hi everyone!
Due to several requests, I'm setting up a Yahoo group as a sort of mailing list for Black Bunny updates. I'll send an email via the group telling you about updates as they are scheduled. So if you want me to add you to the list, please email me at blackbunnyfibersATattDOTnet with your email address. You'll get an email from Yahoo Groups after that with the group information. I'll still post the information here and on my Etsy banner, so it's up to you to use whatever method(s) you like best.

Next update is tomorrow, April 5th, Thursday at around noon. I've got 4 hanks of alpaca/silk laceweight that weren't dry in time for the last update. After that, I'll have more sock yarns early next week, including a new wool/silk blend. I'm also waiting on a small shipment of sock yarn from Canada that is all wool in a mix of breeds, so look for that in coming weeks.

As always, thanks for your enthusiasm and support!

1 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

You CAN'T post at noonish- I have to take my son to busstop at a little after. What will I do??? The world will come to an end or something, I just know it!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home