Friday, March 16, 2007

Bubble-Yum


I received an order for an Easter sweater for a baby girl. The baby's mother and grandmother were in agreement- baby-pink. We decided on a feather-and-fan cardigan. I asked Carol for the equivalent of 4 sock hanks. I know it won't take that much, but I like pink, and I'm expecting twin nieces (that'll be a whole 'nother post sometime) so I figured too much would not be a problem. The beautiful pink yarn got here a week or so ago, I wound it (all the while craving Bubble Yum...) and stuck it in it's mixing bowl to wait it's turn. Only today did it hit me- ACK- Easter is in TWO weeks. Off to swatch and write...

2 Comments:

Blogger Bridget said...

I'm not usually a big fan of pink, but that's a good one! Good luck finishing by Easter.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

That will be sweet. I think you may need to drop everything else to be done by Easter!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home