Friday, March 30, 2007

Back to Bubble-Yum



While I was stressing that I only had 2 weeks until Easter, I realized I actually had 3. So naturally, I ignored the sweater for another week. I did finally swatch, then the other night I sat down to work out a pattern.
It was gorgeous outside, so I took my notes and yarn outside to cast on. And this...







is what happens when you try to knit while your goats are out mowing the lawn. Fluff just had to take his bite on the top- where all my writing was.


Moving past all that, this will be a little cardigan for an 18 month old. I'm knitting the bottom in one piece in feather and fan up to the armhole. I haven't decided yet if I will switch to stockinette or keep in feather and fan. So far I've got 2 1/2 inches. Barring goat mishaps, I need to make some serious progress over the weekend. Oh yea, and my twin nieces were born yesterday (healthy and beautiful) so I'm a tad distracted...

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Love the goat story. Hope you make it before Easter!

4:09 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

I love the way feather and fan looks in that pale pink.

4:33 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

I'll post later, I'm up to the armhole division...

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home