Friday, March 02, 2007

Sock patterns

That was some update today, huh? It was hard to choose but I got the black with turquoise, green and fuschia. I can't wait to see the yarn in person! I'm thinking maybe Jaywalkers or the Cedar Creek pattern. Does anyone else have a favorite pattern to use with BBF sock yarn?

I'm also going to make a concerted effort to produce a pair of socks within the next 2 months, maybe by Tax Day. I've started 2 projects with BBF yarn and haven't produced a finished object yet. Terrible!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did Pomotamus Socks (there's a photo in an earlier post to this blog) and loved them. It's a Knitty.com pattern.

7:12 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

I've got so many BBF projects started...
I've been wanting to do both Jaywalkers and Pomotamus- they're on the waiting list. I'll try to get some socks done and posted soon (and Selma, I remember, they looked great).

6:19 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

Hey Carol, guess what? I got the 2nd of that skein... shall we sock-along, too? (this is eerie)

6:24 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Too funny! Sock-along it is! How about Jaywalkers? I'm making good progress on some Ripple Weave socks in BBF and don't think I could take Pomotamus as it's very similar.

8:12 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

OK, Jaywalkers. It'll be just a little bit before I can start, but I'll do it!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home