Friday, February 16, 2007

More temptations

Okay, sock yarn is up next. First, the wool/nylon blend. I'm bringing five skeins into Rosie's tomorrow and here are five others that are going up on the Etsy shop Sunday evening (there are no duplicates; even the two blues in this photo look a bit different in real life, the one on the left being a bit darker with a smidge of teal in it):



As soon as I get the superwash merino stuff ready, I'll add another photo. There are at least 2 batches of that (grays and dark blues) that would make good guy socks for the more conservative menfolk out there. And some funkier stuff for the more daring.

11 Comments:

Blogger mindy said...

Bring on the funkier stuff! (I'm such a BBF junky)

3:44 PM  
Blogger Sherry W said...

The %75 wool/%25 nylon stuff is really squishy (I happened on 'wagon wheel sofa' in Rosies today).

4:19 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I hope squishy is good...

5:14 PM  
Blogger Sherry W said...

Yes, it's good! It's sitting on my desk and I keep squeezing it! I'm thinking it's going to be gloves.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Urban sprawl was totally too cool for school. Loved the black in it. I hope someone posts what they do with it!

1:54 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

They'll be some kind of socks, probably won't do anything with it til summer, but I promise to post it. She had some totally irresistable colors this go, didn't she?

7:54 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Mindy - why is it that everytime I like a colorway you seem to have purchased it??? LOL We must have very similar tastes. Carol should just make 2 of every color we like so we each have one.

How is your Baltic Sea coming along??

4:16 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

What Baltic Sea....

9:42 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Mindy, you are too funny. I'm 6 rows short of a full pattern repeat. I'll post a photo once I get that far....

10:12 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

Please do so I know what the silly thing is supposed to look like, I'll never see it on mine...

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I snapped up one of the urban sprawl and was just deciding about jaywalker when hubby said, HEY, I LIKE THAT. IS THAT FOR ME?

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home