Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sneak preview: more alpaca silk laceweight

Here's a quick preview:



The colors are a bit richer in real life, especially the brown one (a.k.a. "Table Leg").

I also have some rovings and a single solitary batch of superwash merino sock yarn (green) but don't worry: more undyed superwash just arrived so I'll be dyeing it this week and restocking it next update. Tomorrow mid-day I'll unveil the new stuff on the Etsy site. Keep your fingers crossed they don't cancel school.

Hey, Knittah -- send me an email with your address and I'll mail you a tote bag. You and yer croshayin' friend can arm-wrestle over who gets to keep it.

But don't worry, Bathsheba Bonnie: I have a soft spot for you. The shawl is gorgeous and I shall send you a little treatie sometime soon, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home