Thursday, February 01, 2007

day late, dollar short

I know that knitting a shawl does not make a finished object. I have been reminded that lace is not lace until it is blocked.

I finished knitting the Forest Canopy Shoulder Shawl in BBF "Mexican Sunflower" over a week ago, but couldn't make the time to block it. I've been stalling for a whole host of sorry excuses, and it was visions of a new canvas tote bag that finally got me finish this baby once and for all.

Now I see that someone beat me to the punch. My shawl isn't even off the wires yet. But looook how prettttty:








No tote bag, but it looks like I'm still a winner. It's my first shawl.
Carol: Thank you for that last push....and, as always, for dyeing up gorgeous yarn!

I'm sure I'll bug y'all with one more post about her after she's dry.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Your shawl is Fabulous!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Knittah said...

It is drop dead gorgeous!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Sherry W said...

Fantastic, this shawl has been on my list, it's great to see a FO!

12:32 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

That is beyond beautiful!

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home