Thursday, January 18, 2007

More whining. But the yarn is lovely.

+ Feather and Fan Shawl in nice yarn. From Meg Swansen's Gathering of Lace. Nice yarn. Did I mention I will be 8 decades old when this is done? What in the fine fur of frogs was I thinking? Nice yarn.
I have reached the 94th row of a 191 rows total. Nice yarn. I will be in NY for another 84 days, lets see, rows/days...hmmn. Nice yarn. Chambord has been purchased. I believe this will definitely make this a more enjoyable process.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Yay, Elysbeth! Keep on plugging away. Maybe you should buy yourself a box of Godivas and every time you reach the end of a row or two, treat yourself to one. (Just don't get chocolate on the yarn!!!)

I can't wait to see the finished result. It will be gorgeous.

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like "what in the fine frog hair was I thinking". Great looking scarf, perserverence. Knit On!

7:34 AM  
Blogger mindy said...

It's gonna be wonderful- so worth it! I think Chambord and Godiva would be a lovely reward combination- no, wait. Be careful with the chambord...

1:21 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

You can do it! Just one row at a time.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home