Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hello!

I hope you don't mind someone new on your knit-along. I lived in and around Philly nearly my whole life until I moved to England 5 years ago. I've now moved back to the States (Boston) where it's nice to buy yarn that isn't Rowan! What a monopoly they have in the UK. I would love to cast on some BB sock yarn but must wait until there is more in the etsy shop. I checked the website for Rosie's but didn't see any listed. Does she sell Black Bunny on-line or just in the store?

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

If you call Rosie's, she can tell you what they have on the shelves. Carol herself is there on Saturdays. If you see a Carol you like on the Etsy shop, and it's sold out, contact Carol about dying you up a skein.

If you have any trouble getting the Bunny, email me, and I'll be glad to help you out.

Wendy

10:43 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Hi Carol!
I restock the Etsy shop as I have skeins ready to go, so you may have to keep checking back. I've got lots of stuff drying now and will be listing it throughout the week. Wendy's right -- there are a couple of skeins of wool/nylon at Rosie's right now, so if you call, whoever's there can help you. Or email me at blackbunnyfibersATattDOTcom if you have something specific you are looking for.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I just checked the etsy shop right after my post and voila! BBF! Just got the Hazelnut sock yarn and I can't wait to receive it. Thanks for all the advice

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home