Sunday, August 27, 2006

Charcoal progress - and green

I am making progress with the socks - now just past the heel. Loving how the charcoal is looking!

This blog is definitely helping with the progress.

I realised that I had forgotten that when Carol sent the lovely bunny-influenced yarn, she included some green dk(?) yarn too - now what shall I do with this? Perhaps a short moebius scarf??? I don't have a green scarf, and do love green, so that might do it.



Had to come back to this - blogger wouldn't let me publish yesterday :-(

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

How could you forget that skein???

W

8:24 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Wendy, I know,unbelievable isn't it? In my defense - not so much truly forgotten, as left out of my brain when thinking of the hopalong. Honest!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home