Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Baltic Seas Ahead

My Baltic Sea pattern arrived yesterday, and here is the yarn just minutes away from the ball winder.


















However, this arrived in today's mail:



I've found a stitch pattern that makes little acorns, and I think this needs to be a triangular shawl- gotta swatch that soon.












Also in the mail was "Traffic Cone"- don't you love the name? Hunting season is coming soon, and I'm thinking of lacey "blaze-orange" scarves for safe walks in the woods.

















Is there a category for "most BBF projects in progress"?

5 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Hello, what is the name of that middle skein????

Wendy

9:47 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

"Mindy's Acorns"- isn't it gorgeous?

5:16 AM  
Blogger Nikkita Auerbauch said...

I can't decide what I love more-- the yarn or the clever names!

You are so right. An acorn pattern would just be amazing with that yarn. Can't wait to see it!

Marlisa

11:28 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Gorgeous baltic sea yarn!!!! Can't wait to see the pattern with that. Mine is such a lighter blue maybe I should re-name Mediterranean Sea Stole??

3:54 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

Or how about yours can be Sunny Baltic Sea and mine can be cloudy? I'm not much past the seed stitch, but loving the yarn.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home